SAVING ENERGY TECHNOLOGY - OPTIMAL INSTALLED EQUIPMENT
To meet the requirement related to space problems for the physicochemical systems, GreenWorld has developed the G.NbAF® flotation system upgraded from classical flotation technology combined with specific chemical mixing equipment in order to:
- Reduce the weight of the treatment module;
- Optimize the flotation process with gas control;
Principle of operation
- Air bubbles are introduced into the water in small sizes;
- Air bubbles adhere to the insoluble compounds in the wastewater to form a homogeneous form between Solid – Air bubbles;
- The number of solid-binding with air bubbles increases over time until the mixture of Solid - Air bubbles has smaller density than water and rises to the surface;
- Solid – Air bubbles mixture floats on the surface forming the scum layer.
- This scum layer is removed away from the surface by the skimmer.
Diverse designs of G.NbAF®:
Depending on the actual conditions of space - loading rate, G.NbAF® is designed with the shape and material in accordance with the requirements and not encapsulated within a certain framework.
In order to increase the efficiency - optimize the space as well as the efficiency of the physicochemical process, GreenWorld designs specific equipment for the process of coagulation - flocculation before going into G.NbAF®.
The differences of G.NbAF®:
- Flexibility according to the characteristics of wastewater;
- Technology of creating air bubbles - Size of micro/nano air bubbles;
- Small - compact - easy to move based on both size and weight ;
- Minimize the usage of equipment and noise during operating;
- Low operating pressure, high safety;
Fields of application
- Aquatic production;
- Natural rubber industry;
- Food industry;
- Oil contaminated wastewater;
- Textile dying factories;
- Beverage production factories;
- Pharmaceutical production;